AUKEY’s new Dynamic Detect technology is being debuted in three different models, PA-D1, PA-D2 and PA-D3. Each has different power and port specifications, from the 30W PA-D1 to the 60W PA-D3. Dynamic Detect allows all the power to be directed to a single port rather than being inefficiently shared across unused ports. PA-D1 allows you to charge a single device at 30W, compared to 18W for standard PD chargers of the same type.
- Future-Proof Power Source: A powerful USB c charger with Power Delivery 3.0 output and standard USB output to efficiently charge all your USB-C and USB-powered gear
- Convenient Charging: This compact dual-port usb c wall charger features a slim & lightweight design with foldable plug for convenience and portability. Handy for home, office, and on-the-go charging
- Dynamic Detect: Augmented with AUKEY Dynamic Detect, the USB-C port can output the full power of the charger with 30W Power Delivery when used on its own, and 18W Power Delivery when both ports are used together
- Safe & Reliable: Built-in safeguards protect your devices against excessive current, overheating, and overcharging
- Package Contents: AUKEY PA-D1 30W PD Charger
What is Dynamic Detect ?
When a single device is connected, AUKEY USB PD chargers with Dynamic Detect provide access to the full power of the charger. For more than one device, Dynamic Detect ensures effective simultaneous charging by intelligently distributing this power.
USB Power Delivery USB Power Delivery is a new, universal multi-voltage charging standard that dynamically negotiates power output over a USB Type-C connection to safely and efficiently recharge a wide range of compatible devices.