Choetech HUB-M21 15-in-1 USB C Docking Station with 100W PD Input 4K HD VGA 4 USB-A USB-C Ethernet
Free Shipping & Cash On Delivery all over Pakistan.
Exclusively at xcessorieshub.com
- Make sure this fitsby entering your model number.
- 15-in-1 Massive Expansion Usb C Dock: The laptop docking station expands its capabilities for most macOS & Windows laptops, and combines 15 ports in one-step solution including 3 x 4K hdm i, 1 x 60Hz VGA, 4 x USB 3.0, 2 x USB-C for Host, 1 x USB-C for charging, 1 x USB-C PD Input, 1 x DC, 1 x 1000Mbps Ethernet, 1 x 3.5mm jack. The thunderbolt 3 dock is totally powerful enough to connect up to 11 peripherals. A 36W DC power supply adapter and two USB C to USB C cables are included.
- 4 Monitors Display: When you have two hosts with Windows or MacOS system, the macbook pro docking station supports up to quadruple display on external monitors. Only triple display is supported for one host. HOST1 expand to hdm i1 monitor. HOST2 can expand to hdm i2 + hdm i3 + VGA, and support Triple display. Multiple display modes is available including mirror mode and extended mode. You can immerse yourself in working, entertaining, videos/images editing or stock exchanging at the same time.Pay attention: The docking station only can extend one display when you use 2020 MacBook mini/Air/Pro which with M1 chip.However,you can mirror two displays.
- Unparalleled Charging & Data Transfer: With USB-C PD100W input, 2 USB-A (5V/1.5A) and 1 USB-C (5V/3A), the usb docking station provides power for your USB-C laptop and your smart phones or other gears at the same time. USB-A and 1 USB-C support 5Gbps data transfer and high-speed charging for other devices, but USB-A is only used to data transmission. 1000Mbps Gigabit RJ45 Ethernet makes you transfer a 1G movie in few minutes.
- Wide Compatibility: Plug and play, no driver required. Compatible with certain devices over Thunderbolt 3 or USB-C, like MacBook Pro 2020/2019/2018/2017; MacBook Air 2020/2019/2018, MacBook 2017/2016; Google PixelBook; Microsoft Surface Go/Go 2/Pro 7/Surface Book 2; HP Spectre X360/X/EliteBook/ENVY X360; Dell XPS 13″/15″, Lenovo Yoga X1, C940/C740; ThinkPad X390/T490/T590; iPad Pro 2020/2018 and more.
- Small & Compact but Powerful Thunderbolt Docking Station: Clean up all thunderbolt dock, dongles, or heat dell docking station, the Laptop dock is a better choice whenever you work from home or office. Less heat, more features, more possibility than other normal hp docking station, small and compact just looks like a mini PC.
|Item model number||HUBM21|
|Hardware Platform||PC, Mac|
|Item Weight||1.4 pounds|
|Package Dimensions||6.1 x 5.1 x 2.8 inches|
|Color||15 in 1|
docking station dual monitor
- How to achieve 4K at 60Hz?
- Our Macbook Docking Station supports 4K at 60 Hz.
- 1. Connect Type C USB cable to your laptop and Host 2.
- 2. Conncet DC power supply
- 3. Connect your 4K 60Hz compatible display to hdm i3 port on the macbook pro dock.
- NOTE:Only hdm i3 support 4K 60Hz
- How to use all 15 ports?
- To use all the ports on the macbook dock you need to:
- 1.Connect the usb dock to the DC power supply.
- 2. Connect BOTH Host 1 and Host 2 to your laptop(s)
- NOTE: Use devices with USB C or compatible with Thunderbolt DP 1.4 (1.2).
15 IN 1 Massive Expansion
Host 1 only controls hdm i1.
Host 2 controls other ports.(All green area of the above picture)
Q: Why is the MacBook device connected to host1, cannot use Ethemet (RJ45 network port) and hdm i2/3, and cannot supply power to the notebook?
A: This docking station host1 only supports the function of hdm i1.
Q: When the MacBook device is connected to host1, do I need to supply additional power to the product?
A: No, but the computer equipment is only linked to host1 alone, and this host only supports the hdm i1 functions.
Q: Why is the MacBook device connected to host2, then hdm i2 is connected to the monitor, and connected to the wired network cable, why it cannot work?
A: First connect the product to the standard DC adapter for power supply , then it can work perfect.
Q: Why do I use a portable hard drive to insert USB3.0 1 or USB3.0 2, but the interface cannot be used, and the USB-C next to it cannot charge my mobile phone?
A: First connect the DC adapter for power supply, USB-C can charge the phone; connect the computer to HOST2 to recognize the external mobile hard drive.
Four- Monitors Display
- How to connect maximum numbers of displays?
- If your device supports DP 1.4 and does not have an Intel graphic card (AMD graphic cards preferred),
- you need to:
- 1. Connect laptop 1 to Host 1
- 2. Connect MacBook 1 to Host 2 or connect laptop 2 to Host 2
- 3. Connect 3 hdm i displays to hdm i1.2.3
- 4. Connect a VGA display to VGA port
- Finally,don’t forget connect the DC power port.
- Including the two laptop displays you will have SIX displays in total. (If more than 1 hdm i is connected,the max output will be 4K at 30Hz, if VGA is connected, all display resolution is limited to 1920*1080 at 60Hz)
- NOTE:Host 1 only controls hdm i1.Host 2 controls hdm i2,hdm i3 and VGA.
Multiply Display Modes
When connecting MacBook Pro/Air,
1. In the mirror mode, MacBook can connect up to 4 external displays;
2. In the extended mode, the MacBook can connect up to 2 external monitors with different screens (hdm i1+hdm i2or hdm i1+hdm i3. The third external monitor screen will be the same as the one connected to the video output port controlled by host2.
When connecting a windows notebook,
1. In the mirror mode,one windows notebook can be connected to 2 external displays;When you connected 3 display,your notebook don’t show screen.
2. In the extended mode, 2 external displays can be connected and the screens can be different,use 2 notebooks,you can extended 3 displays at most.When you connected 3 different displays,your Notebbook don’t show screen.
Intel graphics card supports up to 3 external displays at the same time.
- 1. Please make sure that your computer or device is equipped with USB-C ports.
- 2. For video output, your USB-C notebook or device must support DisplayPort Alt Mode over USB-C, or video signals cannot be sent to your monitors. To check whether your device has the necessary DisplayPort Alt Mode and what version it complies with, please refer to the manual of your thunderbolt 3 hub.
- 3. If USB-C laptop’s system is compliant with DisplayPort Alt Mode version 1.4, hdm i port supports high resolution up to 4K at 60Hz. Only if Windows laptop complies with DisplayPort Alt Mode version 1.4 and is equipped with AMD graphics card, it can display total 4 screens via 2 hdm i and a VGA. Laptop’s Windows system featuring DisplayPort Alt Mode version 1.2 can support 3 external displays, but you need to set display modes on the laptop to realize it.
- 4. DC power adapter must be connected in order that the thunderbolt hub runs normally.
- 5. For stable output, please connect the USB-C PD port to PD fast charger before using USB ports and video output ports.
- 6. VGA do not support audio output.
- 7. If two hdm i or above output simultaneously, the maximum resolution only reaches to 4K at 30Hz.
- 8. For 4K resolution, please make sure your host machine, display screen and cable support 4K resolution
There are no reviews yet.