NOTHING CMF Buds Pro Wireless Earbuds ANC with Bluetooth 5.3 & Upto 39 Hours Playtime
Free Shipping & Cash On Delivery all over Pakistan.
Exclusively at xcessorieshub.com
- Q: How come it seems that the sound quality is no good?
- A: Buds Pro sound quality is tuned based on a large number of user experiences, and the sound quality is at the top level in the industry. However, there may be differences in the user experience of sound quality for different users. We recommend that you download the Nothing X App. Open the Equaliser page in the app to select preset sound effects. Alternatively, you can use Custom to adjust the sound according to your personal preferences.
- Q: How long is the battery life of Buds Pro?
- A: In music mode, with ANC mode off, the Buds Pro earbuds can play music continuously for 11 hours. Using the charging case, they have a total battery life of 39 hours.
- In music mode, with ANC mode on, the earbuds can play music continuously for 6.5 hours. Using the charging case, they have a total battery life of 22 hours.
- In call mode, with ANC mode off, the earbuds can be used to talk continuously for 6 hours. Using the charging case, they have a total battery life of 21 hours.
- In call mode, with ANC mode on, the earbuds can be used to talk continuously for 5 hours. Using the charging case, they have a total battery life of 18.5 hours.
- Q: Do the Buds Pro earbuds support wireless charging?
- A: No, the Buds Pro earbuds do not support wireless charging.
- Q:How many devices can the Buds Pro earbuds connect to at most?
- A: The Buds Pro earbuds can store up to 8 sets of device records.
- Q:What can I do if the noise cancellation is not effective?
- A: Buds Pro supports a variety of noise cancellation effects, with a maximum noise reduction of 45 dB. Download the Nothing X App. Open the app and check the ANC settings in Noise Control. The settings provide multiple options such as “High/Mid/Low”. If ear caps are not worn properly, noise cancellation will not work well due to lack of tightness. There are different sizes of ear caps available for use with the earbuds. We recommend that you try again with different ear caps.
Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation
With Hybrid ANC technology, CMF by nothing Buds Pro utilises 3 mics both inside and outside the earpiece to cancel out noise with a depth of up to 45 dB. With an extremely wide frequency range of up to 5000 Hz, it detects and effectively eliminates more types of noises. Whether you’re on a busy commute or in a noisy office, you can fully immerse yourself in your favourite music. Meanwhile Transparency Mode lets you hear external sounds while still enjoying music or calls.
We built CMF Buds Pro with a special channelstructure that features two holes at the top of the stem to reduce wind interference. Combined with an advanced Wind Noise Reduction algorithm to enhance call clarity and your entire listeningexperience.
Whether you’re crossing a busy street or just wanting to stay aware of your surroundings. Transparency Mode lets vou hearexternal sounds while still enjoying music or calls. A seamless blend of audio and ambient sounds.
CLEAR AS DAY CALLS
Next-level clarity. 6 HD microphones and Clear Voice Technology that’s been developed and trained on over20,000,000 noise models to isolate surrounding sounds and make your voice come through loud and clear.
Ultra Bass Technology
CMF Buds Pro bluetooth earbuds transform the bass experience by ensuring hardware and software work together and by detecting music signals to enhance the sound of bass in real-time and to present a clearer bass effect. In addition, we gave the rear chamber an exhaust vent design to increase the airflow, making the low frequencies more powerful, the low-mid frequencies fuller and the high frequencies extra clear and bright. Enhances bass in real-time.
Compatible with Nothing X app
Connect to the Nothing X app to get the most out of CMF Buds Pro. Take your sound further by adding more bass and treble in the equalizer on the Nothing X app. Customize touch controls or switch between ANC levels. Turn on Low Lag Mode to reduce latency when gaming on your smartphone.